Thursday, November 27, 2008

RENEWING WITH THE EXHIBITS

The past few days which have been probably the most challenging for me.... concerning my health and most of all my teaching activities It is my deep desire to be of service where possible and to share with all i meet the healing message of my heart Belover..
yes doing a lot of thinking about a situation which prevail me of not doing what i should do but yesterday two things happen i prayed and go out knowing not what to do even thought of 2 new contact i made in street teaching last week
i went to the first one and its happen i was guided he open his home we chat and share the message of BAHA'U'LLAH
we talk a lot on the power of prayer and he declared his belief in the GLORY OF THE FATHER , then later in the evening i went to a fireside met a lovely soul he take the declaration card i give him and hopefully will sign him
he was well encouraged from BAHIYYIH TEAM ....and a friend
a dearest loving soul touch me deep inside and give me the courage needed to get over the situation which affected me for some time .
ENCOURAGE AND PRAYERFULLY I SUPPLICATE TO MY LORD TO RENEW ME so that i may be a good instrument in His Service.
This morning with 3 youth opening the Exhibits we enrol two lovely souls
Please would you pray that God will grant me the strength and courage to do what He requires in this regard and for me to use my time only as He wish

No comments:

   
[[[

Followers

Blog Archive