Saturday, November 2, 2013

I AM NOT LOST BUT ARRIVE SAFELY


O my loved ones on earth !
Let   not your eyes  be dimmed with tears of sorrow

Lift up your voices with full of praise from your hearts  

Rejoice   Rejoice For the voyager has landed  from His Flight
I dwelt on earth as in a dream a world of illusion  and  at   the hour  of death 
I wake up in the real world 
Death  had no power over my soul 
I am the immortal bird of heaven 
Death cannot reach me 


Do not mourn for me 
I arrive safely 
The hosts of heaven welcome me with   garlands of lights and praise 

Let your lips  sing a prayer 
I  am  in a boundless joy 
Your grief  is my grief  
Let your joy be my joy 

O that  you could witness my wonders 
O that they could see the rapture in my soul

O my Beloved  O Baha’u’llah my heart desire
Could the world see my joy 
Thou art my Best Beloved 
02-11-13

No comments:

   
[[[

Followers