Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Mona my PRECIOUS Little Angel...Love you so much


      draft blogging 11th march 2010

Four years ago16 th march, my baby girl was born. I can't believe how quickly time has passed.yes its a special in many ways She is getting so cute and lovely i cant wait to hold her again in the grandfather  arm as  i say 
it's a special birthday to my sweet granddaughter  even the benchmark of my own 59 years on the planet and our last pilgrimage make it so special , this past days i renewed with my passionate hobby teaching-whoa what a week , its fasting and everything is been blessed, .....I cant wait  to welcome  for my little lovely  one she  is coming in april you know who?

1 comment:

Yashvin said...

You will see her grown up into a teen in no time and soon she will get married and be back to you with 2 lovely kids :-)

Life is so beautiful and fast too!

Happy bd to her!

   
[[[

Followers

Blog Archive